Full spectrum hemp product in compliance with the Federal Farm Bill. Clean Remedies Delta 9 THC Pixie Dust is the strongest, legal hemp product in the US at 25mg Delta 9 THC. Fast absorbing delivery and water soluble. Berry Punch flavor. Net weight 12 grams.
Clean Remedies Delta 9 THC Pixie Dust is a stronger choice for those of you looking for the deepest state of relaxation and euphoria. A true Full Spectrum product with a high emphasis on Delta 9 THC. Don't be fooled by other's selling Delta 9 THC products (it's only Delta 9 THC and nothing else). Get the benefits of a Full Spectrum product along with a side of a full bodied feeling of mood boost and pleasure. Clean Remedies federally legal, hemp-derived Delta 9 THC Pixie Dust is the perfect addition after a long day!
THC stands for Tetrahydrocannabinol, which is one of over 100 cannabinoids found in both the hemp and marijuana plants. Delta 9 THC is the primary psychoactive component of cannabis, and can be 100% naturally derived from hemp.
Until now, you could only buy Delta 9 THC products through states where marijuana is legal. Clean Remedies has brought you a federally legal option that gives you the same benefits. Many consumers of THC especially enjoy an uplifting state from lower amounts, and deep relaxation in higher amounts.
Dextrose, Sugar, Dragon Fruit Powder, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Strawberry Powder, Raspberry Powder, Cherry Powder
HOW TO USE:
Sprinkle 1/4 container of pixie dust on your tongue and swallow or mix with water and drink. Increase amount and frequency as needed. 1/2 teaspoon equals approximately 5mg of Delta 9 THC.
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- 25mg Delta 9 THC per container
- 200mg of Hemp Extract per container
- Full Spectrum product with emphasis on Delta 9 THC
- Hemp derived in compliance with the Federal Farm Bill
- Dragon Fruit Punch flavor
- Net wt 12 grams per container
- No artificial flavoring or coloring
- 3rd party lab tested with QR code
- Store in a cool dark place and shake well before use
- This product has not been approved by or evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.